As an EducationUSA Center, we offer free advice to anyone interested in studying or doing research in the US. If you want to start a bachelor level study (community college or bachelor’s degree) after high school, you can find all the information you need for your preparation and registration on the ‘Bachelor in the US’ section. If you are looking for information about a master or PhD in the US, you can find this at ‘Master or PhD in the US’ section. If you have specific questions after reading the information, you can reach us using the form below.

Contact us