The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions. Dutch researchers can apply for a Fulbright scholarship through the Fulbright Commission.

If you are a U.S. citizen interested in applying for a Fulbright grant in the Netherlands, please visit this website if you are a student and this website if you are a scholar.