Access MBA, the global leader in One-to-One MBA events, holds its annual North American Schools on Tour edition in Amsterdam on 29th of June. It offers you the opportunity to meet top North American business schools in person!
To maximize the benefit you can derive from the face-to-face meetings, experienced MBA consultants evaluate your profile so that you can talk to the representatives of the programs that correspond to your preferences and potential for growth.
- One-to-One meetings with participating schools
- Individual consulting sessions with Access MBA experts
- Alumni panel discussion
- More than EUR 2 million worth of scholarship opportunities
The event will be attended by some of the world’s top business schools including:
Yale School of Management, Dartmouth College – Tuck School of Business, University of Tampa, HULT International Business School, and more.
Why an MBA in North America:
- 53% of the business schools listed in the Financial Times MBA Ranking 2018 are located in the US and Canada
- 70% of the top business schools with over 100% salary increase are North American (FT Global MBA 2018)
- 65% of prospective MBA candidates prefer to do their MBA in either the US or Canada (GMAC)
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today: https://www.accessmba.com/link/CyF